We’re accepting these awards on behalf of our clients. Without them, none of this would have been possible. 😊
As a marketing agency, we’re behind-the-scenes people. Our jobs depend on making sure our clients present the best public face possible.
To be honest, we don’t expect more than a “thank you” for a job well done. So when we receive something more, like an industry award, we’re happy for our team and our clients.
This year, we have 11 reasons to be happy. Vela Agency received 11 AVA digital awards for projects we worked on during 2019.
We received the top AVA honor – a platinum award – in two categories:
- Web-based production, B-2-B website for a website we built for Decisiv SRM, a service relationship management ecosystem for commercial assets, including heavy-duty trucks and off-highway equipment.
- Digital video creation for a Vela promotional project to tell about a new agency capability – in-house whiteboard videos.
Our team also received four AVA gold awards in these categories:
- Web-based production, app for entertainment for an app created to provide up-to-the-moment information for the Winston-Salem Cycling Classic and related events
- Web-based production, social media (Instagram) for a new campaign developed to connect athletes and fans before the 2020 U.S. Figure Skating Championships in Greensboro.
- Web-based production, website for a redesign of Piedmont Triad International Airport’s website.
- Web-based production, website for a redesign of the Center for Exceptional Children’s website.
And lastly, we received five honorable mentions: web-based production, mobile web for a custom app for Piedmont Triad International Airport; web-based production, social media total campaign for the 2020 Toyota U.S. Figure Skating Championships; web-based production, creativity for the 2019 Dixie Classic Fair; web-based production, creativity for the BTVHN Rocks Winston-Salem website; and web-based production, social media for Vela’s social media contest, How Well Do You Snow Vela?
The AVA Digital Awards recognize excellence in a wide range of digital categories, including website development, social media campaigns, audio and video production and mobile marketing. The 2019 creative competition drew thousands of entries from throughout the world.
Want a team with award-winning skills to tackle your next digital project? Contact us today to talk about your business needs.