Three Audiences One Website
Piedmont Triad International Airport
Piedmont Triad International Airport (PTI) is a full service airport strategically positioned at the hub of the dynamic Piedmont Triad region, situated between the cities of Greensboro, Winston-Salem and High Point. PTI offers the amenities and flight options of a large airport but still maintains the conveniences of being local: easy parking, minimal security lines, plenty of seating, free Wi-Fi, etc.
PTI wanted to upgrade their website so that it contained all the bells and whistles of websites built for larger airports while still speaking to its local customers. The new website needed to be professional, user friendly, and useful with a taste of southern hospitality, much like the airport itself. The goal of the new site was to communicate basic information to travelers, be a resource for employees, contractors and tenants, and establish/grow commercial interests.
Client PTI Airport
Manager Alissa Floyd
- Website concepting, creative development, programming, design, copywriting, build and management
- We developed and built a website that is attractive, informative and responsive (visible on all devices from desktops to mobile phones).
- We used a sophisticated design and color palette to appeal to the business traveler, the primary target audience.
- We made the website customer-focused, with the most important information for travelers on the main page.
- We built three main tabs, each containing relevant information for the three target audiences. We also included a footer navigation, separated by tab/target audience, to help users find the information they need, fast.
- Design a website that is informative, easy-to-navigate, and targeted to three unique audiences: travelers, employees and organizations looking to bring their businesses to the region
- The website has received high marks for both form and function from within the company and from customers and prospects