Keep the details, but make it simple
Mack Day in the Life Video
As a leading manufacturer of heavy-duty trucks, Mack Trucks is no stranger to cutting-edge technology. But where’s the value in complex technology without a simple visual explanation of how it works?
We were asked to create a simplified, yet informative segment that visually captures the benefits that Mack’s location and diagnostics technology offers to help increase uptime for customers.
Client Mack Trucks
Date May 2015
Manager Michelle Soyars
- Concept development and research
- Pre-production planning, coordination and management including script writing, casting talent, location scouting / selection, scheduling for all
- On-site production and location management
- Management of post-production editing
- Create an informative and engaging video from the brand’s perspective that visually explains how Mack’s cutting-edge location and diagnostic technology work together on the customer’s behalf to help solve potential problems before they become problems
- Capture experiences from each involved parties’ perspective so that the viewer can understand the chain of events kicked off when a potential problem occurs
- Produce a video that can be used as educational as well as a sales tool
- Tell the story from the driver’s point of view
- We concepted and produced a two-minute educational video segment that reflected the integrity and efficiency of the Mack brand and its location and diagnostic technologies.
- Successful video that aligned with the clients’ vision and exceeded expectations