Arts for Life (AFL) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting children with life-threatening illnesses. They provide educational art programs at four major children’s hospitals across NC, enriching patients’ lives, nurturing their minds and spirits and encouraging positive healthcare experiences for children and their families. AFL staff members and volunteers reach more than 4,700 patients annually.
Client Arts For Life
Manager Miranda Hutchens
- Marketing strategy advisor and planner for the organization and their communication needs
- Creative development and copywriting for promotional items, brochures and major sponsor/donor communications
- Create a motivational and engaging piece to present to potential sponsors of the Hope Mosaic – an annual program with Novant Health Hemby Children’s Hospital
- We developed and produced a high impact brochure, building off the equities of Arts for Life and presenting the Hope Mosaic program in a simple, engaging and emotional way
- The piece has been presented to multiple potential high-profile sponsors, and has been successful in acquiring support for the project