Heavy Duty Digital Marketing
Dex Heavy Duty Parts is one of the leading suppliers of surplus, recycled and renovated parts for heavy duty trucks. The launch of their new website with on-line ordering capabilities of more than 2.7 million parts had tremendous potential to boost their business – as long as people knew it was there.
Skills Digital Advertising
Manager Michelle Soyars
- Development of a strategic digital marketing plan, creative content and management/execution of a six month launch for the new site
- Generate awareness of the site among its primary target audiences
- Drive traffic and engagement in the site
- Generate calls – and more importantly, sales
- We developed a nation-wide targeted ad words search campaign for Dex, paired with a digital re-targeting campaign to re-connect with those who showed an interest in the brand
- We tracked recorded phone calls that were associated only with the campaign, to determine campaign effectiveness and call type
- Generated 2.8 million impressions (3x plan) for the Dex brand among its target audience, at a cost per impression of only 2 cents
- Generated over 25,000 direct visits to the site during the six month period and over 1,200 phone calls (again 3x the plan) that were directly attributed to the campaign.
- The most profitable call, from a new client, more than paid back the entire cost of the campaign – all by itself