Creating Content With Value
Golding Farms Foods is a North Carolina based company that produces tasty condiments from salad dressings to seafood sauces. As a family owned business with multi-state distribution it was important to get their products on the shelves and then create a demand for them, we turned to social media to spread the word.
Client Golding Farms
Skills Social Media
Manager Christina Hussey
- Strategy – Recommending a variety of platforms that would reach the target audience, match the provided resources we were allotted and tell the Golding Farms story. Develop the best content mix to tell the story, incorporating value for the target audience.
- Development – Creation of social media icons, cover photos and other necessary elements. Copywriting for posts and sourcing, sizing, and creating the visuals and assets to be shared with the audience.
- Execution – Creation of detailed content calendars to be sent to client for approval. Regular posting on multiple social media channels. Monitoring customer feedback, comments and questions and directing them to the appropriate person within the company for a response. Developing, managing and monitoring contests and give-aways.
- Reporting – Developing custom monthly reports following the growth of our identified key performance indicators and making any necessary campaign recommendations to improve our performance.
- Develop and execute a content plan that would tie strongly into the brand and offer value for the brand’s target audience without offering coupons and product discounts.
- As Golding Farms is a family owned and focused company targeting moms with children still in the home we themed all social media channels around the “Reclaim Family Night” theme. Using this theme we were able to share:
- Recipes (ones using Golding Farms Products).
- Post meal activities (games, crafts, activities like coloring sheets, mad libs and Father’s Day coupon books).
- Meal time conversation starters.
- Videos from the Golding Farms Team telling their Family Night stories/memories.
- Helpful print outs for mom (Thanksgiving place card conversation starters, grocery lists, and recipe cards)
- This content was branded to include the Golding Farms Logo and the Reclaim Family Night badge.
- Sharable and valuable content for the brand’s social media outlets.
- A steady supply of social media content that gave the client peace of mind.
- A good mix of content which kept the brand’s feed interesting for all audiences and provided a depth that recipes alone could not accomplish.