Advertise Easy, Advertise Digital
Piedmont Triad International Airport
Piedmont Triad International Airport is conveniently nestled right off I-40 in Greensboro, the center of the Triad area. Parking is easy, there are few lines and the newly remodeled space offers a variety of traveler features from free Wi-Fi to an abundance of power outlets and new chairs. Reminding local travelers to consider PTI when booking flights, rather than going directly to a larger airport is key to PTI’s advertising strategy in 2015. With years of experience leveraging traditional media it was time to advertise easy and implement a comprehensive digital advertising plan.
Client PTI Airport
Skills Digital Advertising
Manager Christina Hussey
- Consultation – Recommending the types of ad campaigns to implement, then generating traffic and impression estimates and making budgeting suggestions.
- Design – Taking the existing campaign materials and modifying them to run in the new atmosphere.
- Execution – Setting up the accounts, developing the campaigns, targeting methods, uploading the creative and establishing the campaign parameters.
- Reporting – Developing custom monthly reports following the growth of our identified key performance indicators and making any necessary campaign recommendations to improve the campaigns.
- Develop, execute and manage a twelve month digital marketing plan to help build awareness for the conveniences that Piedmont Triad International Airport has to offer.
- Divide the digital marketing budget between Google search, display, remarketing, video pre-roll and Facebook advertising campaigns in the target geography for the airport.
- Develop ads for each campaign that align with the current Fly Easy campaign, implement all targeting options and launch the campaigns.
- Monitor campaigns regularly to be sure all key performance indicators are hitting their mark and optimizing the campaign to increase our return on investment.
- Nearly three million impressions in the first six months of the campaign
- Employees at the airport have even received calls and messages from travelers who have seen the campaign and were impressed with the placements.