We are a local full service advertising agency located in downtown Winston-Salem, NC. Our growing firm specializes in branding, strategy and PR for our clients, while executing all parts of the marketing plan (from design to production). Internship positions are available year round, working in various departments of the company. This marketing internship is an opportunity for a candidate interested in learning the marketing and/or advertising business, obtaining a solid foundation for understanding marketing strategy and gaining exposure to the creative development and sales processes.
A position is likely to include the following responsibilities:
- Assisting in the planning and on-site management of client events
- Managing and coordinating commercial shoot
- Assisting with client website and social media strategy and updates
- Assisting with media and marketing plan development
- Meeting with clients
- Involvement in the strategy and brainstorming process for clients
Specific duties from the above will be assigned based on intern skills and interests.
Ideal candidate must have:
- Strong organizational and project management skills – ability to manage to a deadline
- High attention to detail
- Bias to action and self-motivated
- Interest and passion for marketing
- Desire to learn through hands on experience
- Strong research skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Commitment to fulfilling the internship responsibilities as agreed upon.
2018 interns should be prepared to:
- Be available for a minimum of 25 hours a week
This is a paid internship position, providing significant opportunities for learning, gaining experience and having responsibility . Hours are to be negotiated between the hours of 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM Monday thru Friday.
Qualified and interested individuals should complete the application below to qualify for an interview.